University degree (DU) on Antimicrobial Resistance and One Health
As part of its missions, PROMISE launched in 2023 a university degree (DU) on Antimicrobial Resistance and One Health.
This DU carried by the University of Limoges with the support of the University of Tours and the Institut Pasteur is an online training for professionals, 100% digital and asynchronous (no connection
needed at fixed hours).
This training targets professionals from the human, animal and environmental sector (human and animal health practitioners, epidemiologists, hospital managers, water managers, etc.), researchers as well as professionals from political science.
It aims to help:
- Understanding the One Health dynamics of antibiotic resistance
- Understanding the interest of good stewardship and prevention practices in the different sectors
- Understanding the epidemiology of resistance according to sectors
- Understanding the Public Health dimension of antibiotic resistance
- Communicating its results and actions
- Managing One Health projects
The DU is not accessible to non-French speakers yet.
See the video (FR)!
- 7 modules
- 31 speakers
- 110 heures remotly, 100 % digital
- 2 MOOCs as educational support