The main objective of this working group is to facilitate reconciliation and collaboration between the different monitoring systems for antibiotic resistance and antibiotic consumption already in place or under construction (AMR-Env), in order to progress towards an integrated One Health surveillance between the human, animal and environmental sectors.
The activities of this WG include:
- A mapping and description of all the surveillance systems for antibiotic resistance and antibiotic consumption in France, in collaboration with the Surv1Health project;
- A definition of common surveillance indicators for the human, animal and environmental sectors;
- An integrated analysis of surveillance data on antibiotic resistance and antibiotic use in humans and animals, inspired from the work of the European JIACRA;
- An integrated analysis of antibiotic resistance and consumption data in hospital intensive care units;
- The development of One Health surveillance pilot studies at a local scale (Grand Lyon, Loire Atlantique);
- The evaluation of the One Health-ness of surveillance in France at the end of the PROMISE mandate (2024).