Registration for the Massive Online Open Course “Resistance to Antibacterial Agents” of the Institut
Pasteur is officially open until March 7!
These MOOCs were produced with the financial support of PROMISE and the participation of many
members of the network.
Registration is free and open to all on the Fun MOOC platform: https://www.funmooc.fr/en/courses/resistance-bacterial-agents/. The courses will be broadcast in English with French subtitles, from January 10 to March 14 2023, so that everyone can follow it at their own pace.
Directed by Didier Mazel, Patrick Trieu-Cuot, Béatrice Berçot, and animated by a panel of experts,
these courses will allow you to:
- Explain how antibiotic resistance appears and spreads, and its dramatic consequences.
- Describe the epidemiology of resistance in humans, animals, and the environment.
- Apply laboratory methods for diagnosis and identification of antibiotic resistance.
- Follow the recommendations to prevent the emergence of resistance in humans and farm animals, through better control of antibiotic prescription.
- Examine ways to replace antibiotics or to market new molecules of antibacterial agents.
See you on January 10th for the first chapter!