Launched in November 2021, PROMISE brings together the main players involved in the fight against antibiotic resistance in France (25 networks and 42 academic partners) within a large One Health meta-network. PROMISE aims to build interactions between actors usually working in silos and will allow members to share their practices, expertise and knowledge, as well as to develop their actions.
PROMISE is structured around 9 specific objectives and 7 thematic working groups. Through its action, PROMISE aims to improve resistance monitoring in France, to promote data, skills and knowledge sharing, and to improve clinical and preclinical research in France.
Our latest news
- The PROMISE newsletter n°25 for February 2024 has been published
- [Save The Date] AntibioDEAL Days on April 8 and 9, 2024 at Kremlin-Bicêtre
- WHO publishes the Medically Important Antimicrobials List for Human Medicine
- A new platform for collection of sales and use data of antimicrobials in animals
- The PROMISE newsletter n°24 for January 2024 has been published
- The HCSP publishes a list of priority infectious diseases