Launched in November 2021, PROMISE brings together the main players involved in the fight against antibiotic resistance in France (25 networks and 42 academic partners) within a large One Health meta-network. PROMISE aims to build interactions between actors usually working in silos and will allow members to share their practices, expertise and knowledge, as well as to develop their actions.
PROMISE is structured around 9 specific objectives and 7 thematic working groups. Through its action, PROMISE aims to improve resistance monitoring in France, to promote data, skills and knowledge sharing, and to improve clinical and preclinical research in France.
Our latest news
- The PROMISE newsletter n°22 – November 2023 – has been published
- World AMR Awareness Week 2023: news to remember
- PROMISE launches visual campaign on its findings for the World Antimicrobial Awareness Week
- PROMISE present at the 8th Water & Health conference
- [Publication] Fight against antibiotic resistance: case study for the “One Health” approach
- The PROMISE newsletter n°21 – October 2023 – has been published